Help- I Have lost myself


Help.. Help... Help..
I am lost. 
Let's see the whole story..
I used to be a person who always listen to everyone and understand everyone's problem. I am really good at knowing people. 

But somewhere inside me there's one thought which kept coming into my mind that I understand everyone and No one actually understands me. People are so selfish. They talk to you only when they need not when you need.

Then, I decided to understand the inner me. I started my journey of knowing myself. But who knew that it was too late.
I started with the hope. But, when I was walking on the way, the road started to become dark. I was not able to see anything. And the location was unknown. 

And there comes a time when I realize that I have come so far and lost. I lost hope. I have lost faith in God. Everything was dark. 

If you have ever lost yourself in search of the real you then share your story in the comment section...
I will be glad to read...

If you like my blogs then follow me on
Instagram @inscapeink
Twitter @inscapeink
Tumblr @inscapeink

No comments:

Post a Comment